Thursday 24 November 2016

Athletes Day post For 2016

Description: For athletes at the massy track I had a injury. So I couldn't do some of the activities. The sports that we did was shot-put, high jump, long jump, 800-meters sprints discus, javelin and hurdles. I did do all of them because of my injury. But the technique is to pace yourself then you are do the 800-meters sprints 🏃🏽. I am in Kia house and there are four houses to compete againsts. The houses are Kea, Tui, kiwi and keraru.


Questions

    • What was the most enjoyable part of athletics for you? Why? Watching jonty doing 1 meters 35 and getting 12.24 meters in shot-put


    • What are you really proud of? Why? Trying some of them with my injury.


    • What was the most challenging part? Why? I wanted to do it so badly can't I just couldn't because my injury would just get bad.


    • Where to now? What are your goals for next time? Why do you want to focus on this? Try my best because I didn't get to do it this year. Try hard, Go hard

No comments:

Post a Comment